Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Copyright and Trademarks Proprietary Rights Acknowledgement
Copyright 1989 - 2014, VESTRA Resources, Inc. All rights reserved.
All Information at this site is protected under the copyright laws of the United States, and in other countries. Unless otherwise specified, no one has permission to copy, redistribute, reproduce or republish in any form, any Information found on VESTRA Resources, Inc. website. VESTRA Resources, Inc. GeoSystems Monitor is an Enterprise GIS System and Application Monitoring application deployed using licensed, proprietary VESTRA technology and other proprietary technologies. Many datasets and tools accessible on this website are owned by other organizations and are also protected by copyright law. These may not be reproduced or redistributed without the prior written permission of their respective organizations.
Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles or phrases at this web site may constitute trade names, trademarks or service marks of VESTRA Resources, Inc. or other entities. GeoSystems Monitor is a registered trademark of VESTRA Resources, Inc. in the United States, and is trademarked in other jurisdictions around the world. The display of trademarks on pages at this web site does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted. Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission or other copying or modification of trademarks and/or the contents herein may be a violation of federal or common law, trademark and/or copyright laws and could subject the copier to legal action. Esri, the Esri globe logo, ArcGIS, @esri.com, and esri.com are trademarks, service marks, or registered marks of Esri in the United States, the European Community, or certain other jurisdictions. Trademarks are provided under license from Esri. Microsoft and the Windows logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Other companies and products mentioned on VESTRA Resources, Inc. web sites may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective trademark owners.
3. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on VESTRA Resources, Inc.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on VESTRA Resources Inc.’s web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by VESTRA Resources, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on VESTRA Resources, Inc.’s web site are provided “as is”. VESTRA Resources, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, VESTRA Resources, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall VESTRA Resources, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on VESTRA Resources, Inc.’s Internet site, even if VESTRA Resources Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on VESTRA Resources, Inc.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. VESTRA Resources, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current and may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. VESTRA Resources, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
VESTRA Resources, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by VESTRA Resources, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to VESTRA Resources, Inc.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Collection of your personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address, only if you provide this information to us is voluntarily.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- VESTRA Resources, Inc. may also use your name, address, and e-mail to send you marketing materials, conference information, and newsletters unless you notify us that you do not want to receive these materials.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.